What is the need to add a foil ball to the washing machine? This simple way was discovered by the hostesses even before the appearance of unique industrial laundry products and advanced models of household appliances. Cleanliness, softness and the absence of static electricity - this is what ordinary foil gives things.
Why do I need a foil ball
Even the new model of the washing machine does not guarantee a stable quality of washing. Mistresses solve problems with the help of additional means: powders, conditioners, etc. However, the remnants of pollution and static electricity do not disappear from life. This is where folk wisdom comes to the rescue: just roll a ball from foil and send it with things to the drum.
Balls have several purposes:
- They give an additional mechanical effect on washable things. This provides the best result without extra washing.
- They reduce the consumption of powder and fabric softener. And the budget is saved, and the washing machine is easier.
- Things will be not only cleaner, but also softer.
- After rinsing, no stains remain on the tissues.
- The foil negates the accumulation of static electricity on clothing. This is because the aluminum of which the sheet is made has the ability to remove static. The problem of electrification is familiar to many: sparks can appear from one movement. If the rim of the drum of the washing machine does not cope with the task, help him with foil. If it doesn’t work out, the quality of washing will still be noticeably higher.
On a note
Contrary to fears, the foil ball will not catch, scratch neither things in the drum, nor the device itself.
purity.designuspro.com/en/ recommends buying clothes made from fabrics that are not prone to static electricity. This is especially true for bedding.
What else is good foil? A roll is inexpensive. Mistresses often buy it for baking or storing food, so it can be found in any household - you can test the method today. A ball rolled up from foil will serve for washing 2-3, and sometimes 6 months. It is very economical.
How to wash
Roll 2-3 balls the size of a walnut and just send it to the drum along with your clothes. They must be tight, do not spare the strength to form.
There is no danger for washing terry towels and other dense products: the foil does not deform matter. If there is fear for delicate silk and lace items or for the ball starting to sprinkle with aluminum pieces, then hide it in a protective net.
For washing down jackets, tennis balls are often recommended. A foil ball of the appropriate size is a worthy alternative with advanced features.
Replace the ball with a new one rarely. As soon as the old ones shrink and begin to lose density, take out a new sheet of foil.
A foil ball is a budget option to improve the quality of the wash. Why buy powders with a “unique composition”, antistatic conditioners and other additives? Decent washing quality and reduced static is possible for a ridiculous amount. A foil roll is within 100 rudders. From it you can roll the balls for several years ahead. Now calculate the cost of industrial products for clothing.
If the foil still raises questions, pay attention to the special rubber embossed balls for washing.